Mission Statement and School Philosophy
Saint Raphael School fosters a Catholic faith that gives meaning and direction to life, challenges and guides our students to pursue academic excellence, and instills within them a spirit of service to God and others. "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on F.I.R.E." -St. Catherine of Siena
At Saint Raphael School we believe:
- The gospel message of Jesus develops a school community of love, peace, respect, and service to others.
- Our learning environment stimulates intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, creativity and pursuit of knowledge.
- Teachers, as catechists and mentors, inspire life-long love of learning.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children and that they unite with the school in an active partnership.
- Health is also critical to the overall emotional and physical development of the whole child.
We affirm that Catholic education encompasses the whole human person: the spiritual, intellectual, cultural, psychological, physical and social aspects.
To help foster the growth of the whole child and to lovingly encourage each child's unique gifts from God, to enable each child to recognize the need to pursue lifeling learning and to appreciate diligence of effort, and to help that child love who God made them to be, is the goal of Saint Raphael School.